Interactive Account Manager
eTargeting is seeking qualified candidates for an Interactive Account Manager position. The Interactive Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that all of our clients web sites are dynamically managed to ensure that content is updated on a regular and consistent basis, the sites are appropriately written and coded for SEO purposes and that where and when the company has an active and constant social media presence. The Interactive Account Manager will be responsible for meeting with internal stakeholders to identify what content those stakeholders would like to see on the web site. Additionally, the Interactive Account Manager will seek content from product directors, managers, executives at our client company to create and maintain a site that demonstrates digital leadership consistent with the technology leadership of the company.
Additionally, the Interactive Account Manager will work to identify opportunities for other digital projects such as Smartphone apps, iPad apps, digitally delivered messages, product information, videos, animations, etc. Overall, this Interactive Account Manager will help to bring and keep our clients closer to the leading edge of digital communication.
Candidate requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of Marketing and eMarketing experience
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required. MBA is a plus
- Medical Device experience a plus
- Both agency and client side experience is a plus
- Knowledge of a Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with technologies such as HTML5, CSS and Flash
- Friendly, professional, high energy, business savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed and well organized
- Strong attention to processes and details a must
- Strong Internet and Computer skills are a must
- Oversight for client websites to keep them updated, active, dynamic and relevant to their individual target audiences
- Explores interesting and high-impact ways to employ digital technology to further market share and brand presence within the rhythm management industry
- Ensures that client web sites are constantly refreshed and updated with product information, videos, animations, new product updates, case studies, links to providers, etc.
- Oversees search optimization programs for all client sites.
- Identifies and coordinates online advertising opportunities on appropriate websites, blogs, etc.
- Actively monitors online mentions and reputation of client, its technology and products and responds where and when appropriate
- Identifies reads and posts to appropriate blogs and publications. Fosters relationships with relevant bloggers and online publishers on behalf of the company
- Makes recommendations on and manages company and/or brand profile pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other appropriate social networks.
- Maximizes client technology presence by proactively posting materials, such as videos, animations, presentations, etc. on sites such as YouTube.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of a current digital library for customer and/or partner-appropriate assets such as photos, videos, scientific presentations, etc.
- Defines the scope of the project and manages online projects from concept to launch
- Translate marketing strategies into engaging online experiences
- Deliverables include full sites, microsites, online advertising, social media initiatives, mobile apps, and more
- Ensure the quality and completion of all project deliverables
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter within the form below. Please send the resume in a MS Word or PDF format.
Benefits include 100% medical and dental coverage, a comprehensive bonus package, paid vacation and sick time, SIMPLE IRA and major paid holidays.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to the email address provided. No phone calls please.
Please send the resume in a MS Word or PDF format.
eTargeting Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email Resume to: email@example.com